E-stamping is a computer based application and a secured electronic way of paying Non-Judicial stamp duty to the Government.. The prevailing system of physical stamp paper/franking is being replaced by E-stamping system.
• e-Stamp Certificate can be generated within minutes
• e-Stamp Certificate generated is tamper proof
• Authenticity of the e-Stamp certificate can be checked through the inquiry module
• e-Stamp Certificate generated has a Unique Identification Number
• Specific denomination is not required.
• e-stamp certificate can be check by any person through recommended site
The Bank has introduced E-stamping service at Seshadripuram, Basaveswarnagar,Banashankari, BTM Layout, Mathikere, Ganganagar, Vijayanagar, Peenya Dasarahalli , Rajajeshwarinagar & Ramanagar(Dist.) Branches.